Vertical Type Milk Cooling Tanks
Our Milk Cooling Tanks are milking refrigating time from 35°C to 4°C under 3 hours and cooling performance Class2/A/II
Our Milk Cooling Tanks Special calibrated manuel scale with 3-4 % sensitive rate1.walled 2mm and 1 mm walled accuplated Ep type heat transfer plate. Isolated walled from AISI 304 Stainless Steell
- Milk Cooling Tank body accuplated on whole chassis
- Product Outlet DN 50 Butterfly valve
- Designed according to 0 liquid discharging system
- Insulation material; high density polyurethane foam without CFC and isolation thickness 60 mm
- Spring cover system and Ø 250mm product inlet.
- 1 pce 0,24 Hp 30 rpm gearbox and stainless steel agitator.
- Agitator has designed according to milk structure protection.
- Capacities;300lt ,500lt,1000lt,1500lt,1850lt,and 2000lt.
- Welding; Argon Tig welding system applied
- Cooling evaparator (rolbont) has tested against 40 bar test pressure.
Our Cooling compressor are accuplated on chassis Min.gas charge ability A 404 gas cooling. Cooling possibility in min.milk quantities.
- Milking refrigating time from 35°C to 4°C under 2,5 hours.
- Cooling Performance Class 2-A-II
- Drier, sight glass, expantion valve, selenoid valve,liquid protector and valves etc.
- which belongs to the compressor ere existed.
Electronic Control Pannel
- Working principle of tank, Milk Temperature are controlled by control panel.
- Phase protection regulator in order to prevent of voltage increasing and decreasing, mixing of phase
- When open the cover automatically gearbox system take off.
- Electrical system, Protection Grade IP 65 conforming to the European standards.
- Digital Level Indicator %3-4 failure rate sensitivity.
- Possibilty of control milk quantity on the panel.
- Possibilty of check from mm or it’s parameteres.
- Barcoded Milk Measurement Computer System . See the link